Bookingpetz is an international startup company located in the heart of Amsterdam with the aim to give the best experience to pet owners by offering them a user-friendly platform which allows finding the most suitable service based on location, facilities and customer rating for their dogs and cats.
In This Role
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about pets, eager to learn and ready to:
• Support the development and implementation of the Bookingpetz.com platform and websites;
• Report directly to the Co-founders
For this role, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is creative and able to work independently with the following requirements and skills:
• Fluent in English;
• Experience as a back-end developer (desired languages: Java, PHP, Laravel framework and MySQL);
• Hands-on and proactive attitude;
• Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
• Preferably available from September 2019 for a minimum of three months (flexible hours).
• International and dynamic working experience in a diverse team;
• Training based on the intern’s capabilities and interest;
• Great opportunity to learn directly from the Co-founders with 10+ years of experience;
• Office located in Vondelpark, the central park of Amsterdam;
• Flexible work programs and flexible working time.
Are you interested in this internship/ traineeship and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please send us your application or/and email via the "Apply now" button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.