• Be responsible for screening, sorting, testing and scheduling interviews with all relevant inbound candidates;
• Be responsible for posting job listings on various job boards;
• Build outreach lists from LinkedIn or similar;
• Provide induction briefing to new interns;
• Identify partnerships with Schools and Universities;
• Join the job fairs and recruitment events;
• Report directly to the Co-founders.
For this role, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is creative and able to work independently with the following requirements and skills:
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
• Hands-on and proactive attitude;
• Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
• Preferably available from October 2019 for a minimum of three months (flexible hours).
Bookingpetz.com offers :
• International and dynamic working experience in a diverse team;
• Training based on the intern’s capabilities and interest;
• Great opportunity to learn directly from the Co-founders with 10+ years of experience;
• Office located in Vondelpark, the central park of Amsterdam;
• Flexible work programs and flexible working time.
Are you interested in this internship/ traineeship and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please send us your application or/and email via the 'Apply now' button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.