Sales Operations Support Representative
The Sales Operations Support position has a coordinating roll for various processes and provides communication to all involved disciplines. This position contributes to the FEI's quarterly bookings & revenue figures. The sales operations support representative will be responsible to carry out the following tasks:
• Provide effective support to the Sales teams, Service teams, Business partners and other stakeholders in the EMEAI region. This support includes but is not limited to the following activities:
– Coordinate cleaning of orders,
– Request for credit approval,
– Booking of orders in CRM,
– Sending order acknowledgment to customer,
– Pushing orders to the factory in a timely manner (in accordance with the order acceptance KPI target),
– Sourcing of local X-tech items,
– Timely update the various fields in the various tabs in CRM,
– Non Standard Request Handling,
– Provide shipping instructions to factory shipment department,
– Issue export documentation such as commercial invoice and certificate of origin,
– Coordinate delivery to customers location in close alignment with factory shipping department,
– Issue (pre-payment) bank guarantee when needed,
– Review letter of credit terms in close alignment with the external consultant,
– Create factory intercompany order in MFGPRO system,
– Issue and post the financial invoice,
– Upload documents on the SOS portal,
– Upload COA and WCR documents in CRM (notes in install tab),
– Send trigger e-mails to service contract team enabling them to update the install base,
– Handling of DOA (dead on arrivals) requests
• Acts as liaison with Accounts Receivable to determine billing issues and deliver resolution with team, ensure credit notes are validated and correctly processed
• Participate in alignment calls or meetings with stakeholders
• Promptly reply to e-mail queries from customers and stakeholders and store all e-mails in the correct Outlook folder. Make sure to archive the settled e-mails on time to keep a clean Outlook e-mail box
• Make sure new customers and suppliers are set up in the ERP system by using standard templates, tools and processes
• Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition policies for booking and shipment of orders
• Ensures all released processes and procedures are implemented and respected. Provide suggestions to Management or other staff for improvements in processes, efficiency and cost control
• Ensures SOX, Legal and ISO compliance; cooperates with & coordinates any internal or external audit requests.
• Maintains professionalism in working relationships with team, customers and stakeholders within the company
• Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service
This position is ideal for persons who like to work within a dynamic and hectic environment with WW networking, including contacts with customers directly.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Typically requires 2-8 years of experience.
• Typically a University, bachelor degree level of education is required, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
• IT Skills (Microsoft packages, ERP system experience (CRM, QAD) highly desired – knowledge of Team Track systems benefits to the execution of the job
• Purchase Order review competence (terms & conditions)
• Knowledge of International Trade (Export, Documentation and Export Control procedures, Incoterms, Free Trade Agreements, International distribution) is required
• Highly Organized approach to work (coordination- and prioritizing skills, self supportive)
• Attentive to quotation and order details and accurate in processing of data via the various IT systems. Needs to understand that his/her output is vital to execution of an order and customer satisfaction.
• Understands global and local processes and takes initiatives for process improvements where applicable.
• Fluent in English and preferably good knowledge of the German and/or French language (B1+ level)