This company is a leading Data Innovation Company with strong presence in India, Australia, Europe, Singapore. It has launched a Make in India Data Science Platform Rubics Labs, with a mission of Simplified Data Science ! One Platform for all data challenges – Data Science, AI, ML and Bigdata Analytics, a state-of-the-art technology in Data Science, Analytics, IoT, Machine Learning & Big Data for Institutions, Incubators and Industries.
• We offer one of the worlds best IT eductation centres and communities and
• The possibility to grow with us in the Netherlands.
• Good dutch primary and secundary benefit statement
• And international known projects and cliënts
Over de functie
• Deliver the best solutions to our customers.
• Integrate with user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Maintain the project/progress trackers about the development activities.
• Deep knowledge of Jenkins, Confluence, Docker, IntelliJ;
• Deep knowledge of GIT Bucket, Nolio, JIRA, Wildfly;
• Deep knowledge of Tomcat, Apache Web Server, XL Deploy;
• Deep knowledge of Maven, Spring boot, Mockito;
• Experience with Java 8 or higher version;
• Certified with OCA preferably OCP;
• Command over DBMS & RDBMS SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL;
• Knowledge and experienced with Test Driven Development;
• Knowledge and experienced with Dev/OPS and Continuous Delivery;
• Testing – JUnit and/or TestNG, TDD;
• Team player with effective problem-solving skills.
• Must be a quick learner, pro-active & result oriented person and adaptable to new tools and technical skills.
• Should have strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent requirement analysis, presentation, demo, proposal & problem- solving skills.
• BE/ BTech/MCA/MCM/MCS/MTech/ME in CSE or CS or IT.
• Excellent communication skills.