When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This entry-level leadership role has responsibility to oversee and manage the hands-on activities of the customer care team. This role will focus on the administration of dispatch, quotations and invoicing for the CMD (Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division), LPD (Laboratory Products Division)and Molecular product lines. This individual will also ensure that standard processes and procedures are followed and that provided tools are implemented and utilized by the team.
• You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating the CCC ( Customer Care Center)team on a daily basis and providing effective guidance.
• Help to recruit, hire and train new CCC team members as required.
• Work in partnership with Nordics and Benelux CCC Sr.Manager to develop and manage subordinates’ performance and career growth.
• Proactively coach and mentor the team to improve performance and build strong teamwork
• Work in partnership with Nordics and Benelux CCC Sr.Manager to implement appropriate goals to ensure alignment with divisional and corporate goals & objectives. Participate, as required, in establishing appropriate targets for each individual on the team
• Monitor team performance and report out on all KPI’s to ensure the metrics met or exceed required level
• Ensure customer satisfaction objectives are met or exceeded.
• Implement all IES( Instrument and Enterprise Services) standard policies and procedures with regards to CCC procedures. Propose improvements and enhancements to policies and procedures.
• Ensure use of all CCC tools and metrics that are developed.
• Ensure excellence in the standards of communication with customers and field teams including partnering with Field Service Managers, as needed, to ensure proper communication.
• Ensure accuracy of customer database for reliable extraction of customer/sales statistics.
• Encourage creativity and promote continuous improvements
• Lead/participate in project teams as identified to improve business performance.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree required; services background and/or experience preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in customer service administration experience required
• 1+ year of people management experience preferred
• Self-motivated; bias for action
• Ability to motivate and engage CCC team to consistently attain goals: exhibits coaching/counseling ability skill set.
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills
• Familiarity with commercial operations, relationship management, project management, SAP
• Reflector style: able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance
• Flexible in attitude, able to successfully manage subjective decision-making
• Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation), providing clear, concise, understandable and timely communication
• Ability to effectively analyze detail and implement corrective actions and performance improvement plans.
• Basic understanding of business financials.
• Demonstrates Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
• Fluent in Dutch and English. Written and spoken French knowledge is an important plus
• Able to travel up to 1-10 % within EMEA
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 72,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.